08:30 27th September 2018 | Fertility Clinics
If you or your partner have been diagnosed with infertility, you might be considering IVF treatment. We understand pressure of having children in Nigeria, couples may feel helpless
when it comes to infertility. Thankfully, there are many solutions available to assist you in starting your family, but how do you know where to undergo IVF treatment?
It is important to do your research before starting treatment. Some important factors to consider when finding the perfect clinic for you might be:
- What are the clinic’s success rates? Assisted reproduction is a costly exercise, and you want to ensure you’re in the best hands.
- What are the costs involved, and will you need additional testing at a later stage? Be sure to educate yourself around this so that you’re not taken by surprise should anything
not go according to plan during your treatment cycles.
- What are your overall feelings with your reception and in the clinic? During this trying period, having warm and welcoming staff and advisors can put you at ease.
- How long have the staff been at the clinic or in the industry? You want to ensure you are treated by top industry professionals with experience who are comfortable in their
- Which procedures might you need? You may have gone for initial testing, such as Bridge Clinic’s FertilitySure tests, and know that you may need other reproductive assistance
beyond IVF, such as donor gametes or an IUI procedure.
- Not all clinics are created equal. Have you checked which ISO and regulatory
accreditations they may have? The health and safety of you and your baby are of utmost importance, so ensure that the clinic of your choice conforms to annual audits and is
governed by European standards (such as HFEA and EUTCD).
- Location is important but you will want to choose somewhere that is the best, that suits YOU the best, no matter where that clinic is. Many couples travel overseas for fertility
treatments to ensure they get the most professional care at a price that is affordable for them.
- Additional extras: Does the clinic of your choice offer support groups, counselling, and loans? These may be invaluable over time during your fertility journey.
Bridge Clinic can assist you with any of the above criteria, here, in Nigeria. With friendly and expert care, we hold ourselves to the highest standards and are the pioneer clinic for
fertility in West Africa. Start your family, the Bridge Clinic way.
DON’T MISS IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT HEALTH-RELATED UPDATES
Sign up to receive our monthly mailers.
If you have any questions, or if you want to book an appointment, please don’t hesitate to get in touch:
Call: 01 631 0092 / +234 (0)1 631 0092
Visit: 66 Oduduwa Way, Ikeja
You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.