- All treatment fees must be paid in full on/before the day of your pre-FSH scan. Treatment fees may be paid in two instalments, 50% at the start of injections with the balance paid
on/before your pre-FSH scan day.
- To benefit from any of our bundled or discounted packages, you will be required to pay all costs in full as stated in Condition 1
- Where you only pay for one cycle at a time, you will not be entitled to the bundle package price.
- You may be eligible for a refund if treatment is paid for or cancelled before completion
- Request for refunds must be submitted physically to the clinic administrator in writing or filled online.
- Eligible refunds will be processed within 21 working days from date of submission.
- All refunds will attract a deductible charge determined by the type of service and the stage at which the request is made. For our detailed deductible charges, please refer to our
Our Refund Policy
This document describes the deductible charges involved in providing refunds for services commenced but not completed and for services that have been paid for, but not commenced.
- A 5% administrative fee will be charged on all Appointment Consultation and Investigations that have been paid for, but cancelled.
- For Appointment Consultation, there will be NO refund if cancellation is done less than 48 hours before the Appointment.
- A 5% administrative fee will be charged on all treatment costs and/or other procedures cancelled before treatment/procedure commences.
- A 5% administrative fee will be charged on all Intra-uterine Inseminations (IUI) procedures cancelled before stimulation commences.
- If any client cancels during or after Stimulation for an IUI procedure, 44.06% of IUI treatment fees will be deducted as cancellation fee.
- If any client cancels during or after Insemination for an IUI procedure, there shall be no refund.
- Scheduling fee for In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatment is NON-REFUNDABLE. This fee will be deducted if a client cancels after a treatment protocol has been created. In the
event of a cancellation before treatment protocol is created, a 5% administrative fee will apply.
- 5% (administrative fee) of the total IVF treatment fee will be deducted, if a client cancels after injections have commenced.
- If any client cancels during or after Day 5-7 scan, but before Egg Collection 44.06% of IVF Treatment fee will be deducted as cancellation fee.
- If any client cancels during or after Egg Collection, there shall be NO REFUND of IVF treatment fee.
- ALL IVF discounted packages are NON-REFUNDABLE once the first egg collection cycle has been completed.
- 5% (administrative fee) of the total Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT) treatment fee will be deducted if the client decides to stop treatment for any reason, before embryo
- For PGT-M, a non-refundable fee of €1,000 or Naira equivalent applies, in addition to the 5% (administrative fee), if the client decides to stop treatment after buccal swab/blood
collections for setup preparation has been done. This fee also applies where there is no egg at UDFA, failed cleavage or no blastocyst*.
- If a client decides to stop PGT treatment after biopsy due to non-survival of the embryo, a cancellation fee of €2,500 or Naira equivalent will be charged*.
- If a client decides to stop PGT treatment after biopsy with good embryo survival and transportation of cells to the Genetic laboratory, a cancellation fee of the total cost of PGT
or Naira equivalent will be charged*.
- All Cryo-Preservation fees (Bi annually or annually)are non refundable.
* This fee applies when the consent to PGT has been signed. It also applies for clients going through an accumulation IVF cycle with PGT
Request a refund