13:28 1st February 2018 | Natural Conception
Struggling to conceive naturally is normal. Fortunately there are ways to improve your chances of natural conception. The first thing you can do is reevaluate your lifestyle and focus on healthy living.
Primary Care is Essential
Bridge Clinic offers the following Primary Care services to help you on your journey to pregnancy.
Lifestyle Management for Natural Conception
Lifestyle management for natural conception starts with addressing factors that could be in the way of you falling pregnant. We will take a look at the following factors and help resolve them if necessary and possible:
Assisting the Body for Natural Conception
There are additional ways to assist the body for natural conception when lifestyle changes and health improvements are not enough. Some tests, medications and/or procedures may be necessary.
• Hormone Therapy: Hormone imbalance can be treated with fertility drugs.
• Medication and Drug Administration: Investigation and diagnosis can help determine if medications are needed to manage or resolve a new or existing condition.
• Menstrual Irregularities and/or Ovulation Problems: Conditions that interfere need to be diagnosed, addressed and treated if possible.
• Miscarriage: An existing condition could lead to miscarriage. Tests will help inform the course of treatment to adopt.
• Fibroids: Uterine fibroids are benign (noncancerous) growths but they can impact fertility if they grow inside the uterus. An investigation can rule out or confirm fibroids which need to be addressed if present.
• Ovarian Cysts: These are common and often noncancerous in patients under 35. They can, however, interfere with fertility so they should be treated.
• Blocked Fallopian Tubes: Sometimes the egg and sperm can’t reach each other, or the fertilized egg cannot reach the uterus. Surgery may resolve this problem, or IVF can be used to bypass the tubes.
• Post Abortion Damage: In rare cases, post-procedure scarring needs to be repaired.
Staying positive and hopeful is part of the solution. We will be there every step of the way to guide you on your journey to achieve pregnancy.
Click here to find out why you should choose the Bridge Clinic family.
If you have any questions, or if you want to book an appointment, please don’t hesitate to get in touch:
DON’T MISS IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT HEALTH-RELATED UPDATES
Sign up to receive our monthly mailers.
Search by condition, treatment or keyword and conveniently browse our informative articles
Book an appointment online or search for a clinic close to you.Book an Appointment